3.5.12

I only know it hurts, to see my only friend slowly fade away

Sometimes the internet sucks.

I love the Internet. It's awesome. It's amazing. It lets me talk to people when I'm in pain and when I've lost my voice. I've made friendships that I wouldn't have otherwise. But at the same time...



I think there are few things more heartbreaking then being so far away and not being able to help a friend. I think there's few things more difficult then wanting, so badly just to be there but being miles, oceans, lakes, whatever away.

I have a fixer-upper personality. I want to fix my friends problems. I want to take their mind off things. But it tears me apart not to be able to help. I want to help my friends that are hurting! I want to make things right!

The internet keeps us connected, but at the same time it completely breaks my heart. I'm glad I can 'listen' via MSN and AIM and Facebook...

... but how do I help when I'm so far away and so helpless? *thud*

Lord I lift my friend to You.
I've done all that I know to do.
I lift my friend, to You.
Complicated circumstances
have clouded his view.
Lord I lift my friend up to You.

I fear that I won't have the words
that he needs to hear.
I pray for Your wisdom , oh God.
And a heart that's sincere.
And Lord I lift my friend up
to You.

Lord I lift my friend to You.
My best friend in the
world, I know he means much
more to You.
I want so much to help him, but
this is something he has to do.
Lord I lift my friend up to You.

There's a way that seems so right to him.
But You know where that leads.
He's becoming a puppet of the world.
Too blind to see the strings.
And Lord I lift my friend up to You.

Lord I lift my friend to You.
I've done all that I know to do.
I lift my friend, to You.

Casting Crowns - Prayer For A Friend

0 replies ^_^:

Post a Comment