19.8.11

all your life, you were only waiting for this moment to arise

I'm starting to design a tattoo for my 25th birthday. I want a phoenix and a blackbird, with "you were only waiting for this moment to arise" as text twisting around it. For both birds symbolize a lot to me.

The phoenix - symbolizes how Harry Potter helped me through some dark days of my depression, and there's also the legend of the phoenix. How beauty rises from ashes. How the beauty turns to ashes, but then rebirths into beauty again, arising into beauty.

The blackbird - symbolizes how the Beatles song also helped me through depression, and like the blackbird, I am waiting for my moment to arise. And arise, I will.

I'm arising at my new college.
I'm arising into my dreams.

2 replies ^_^:

Unknown said...

this is beautiful, and i had a vision of this tattoo, so haunting. idk.
:)

thefrozenspring said...

Thanks, Elle. =) I have a loose vision in my head, but putting the final together will be the challenge! (apparently i'm logged into my other google. oops)!

Post a Comment