3.9.11

All To Him I Owe

"And when before the throne, I stand in Him complete
Jesus died my soul to save, my lips shall still repeat...
Jesus paid it all, all to Him I owe, sin have left a crimson stain, He washed it white as snow...
Oh praise the one who paid my debt, and raised this life up from the dead."

It's weird that I've been listening to this song a lot lately, because I'm not sure what I believe. I want to believe something. Heck, one of my majors is even ministry based! So, logic says I should believe. I should know what I believe in if I want to major in it!

I'm taking a theology class now, and I must say I'm struggling. I have so many questions about God! So many questions about Jesus! So many what, why, when, how... they swamp my mind and I'm swimming in them. Struggles. Real, intense struggles. Trapped.

And are there even answers to my questions? Or are there just questions?

0 replies ^_^:

Post a Comment