24.3.12

100 Reasons For Living: Part 2

See part 1 here

11. BACON. Bacon is really, really yummy. It smells good, it tastes good, and HEY IT HAS PROTEIN. PROTEIN IS GOOD.

This little piggy will be my breakfast some day....
12. Psychology. I love studying it, I love learning about it, I love putting it into practice. It drives me, it makes my blood run, and it makes me so happy. Dead people can't study psychology.
13. SCRUBS!!
14. Playing on playgrounds. Pretty sure the kiddies would be creeped out if a corpse went down the slide or if a zombie was swinging...
15. I am loved, I am accepted, I am wanted.
16. I have a story to tell and it hasn't been told yet. Maybe I can cheer people up, inspire people ,leave a legacy with my story.
17. I haven't been overseas yet. Gotta be alive to do that. Well, unless someone drops my ashes out of an airplane crossing the Pacific ocean. But that's kind of morbid.
18. I'm still in college! I need a degree!
19. MARIO!! 
20. Dead people can't ride horses and I want to ride horses again. :D
U ride me, plz?

0 replies ^_^:

Post a Comment