20.1.13

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one

I have so many dreams and hopes and wishes but I am so terrified that they won't come true. I dream and long for these things so badly, but at the same time I'm so scared they won't come true. What if I'm a disabled girl living on disability forever? What if I never achieve my dreams, and I'm just hoping for nothing?

What if I dream and find myself longing for things, and never achieve them? I long to visit Australia. I long to work with children with special needs in a ministry setting. But what if I'm not good enough? What if I don't make it?

What if I'm never able to achieve my hopes? What if I'm a failure forever? What if I never graduate college? Never get a real job? Never get to visit other countries?

I am so terrified of not achieving my dreams that maybe one day I will give up dreaming.

0 replies ^_^:

Post a Comment